School administrators say goodbye to students and hello to construction in Sacramento, Citrus Heights, Brentwood, Folsom, Chico, Truckee and Stockton. Clark/Sullivan Construction is breaking ground on these summer improvement projects:
- $1.09 million modernization project at Glenshire Elementary School for Tahoe Truckee Unified School District.
- $500 thousand modernization project at Lincoln Unified School District’s Lincoln Elementary School.
- $6.3 million Sac City Unified School District Summer Modernization Projects.
- $4 million improvement project at Lincoln Unified School District’s McCandless Elementary School.
- $4 million improvement project at Lincoln Unified School District’s Mable Baron Elementary School.
- $1.5 million improvement project at Lincoln Unified School District’s Claudia Landeen Elementary School.
- $7 million in miscellaneous district improvement projects for the Lincoln Unified School District.
Clark/Sullivan expects work to go quickly and smoothly.
“We have been working diligently with all of the Districts to ensure an efficient summer construction season,” said Ted Foor, Clark/Sullivan Area Manager and VP. “By collaborating with school districts’ staff and design teams for a few months prior to construction, we have set ourselves up for a great summer.”
Clark/Sullivan Construction expects to complete these ongoing school projects this summer:
- Lincoln Unified School District’s $8.4 million modernization of the Performing Arts Center at Lincoln High School in Stockton (expected July completion).
- San Juan Unified School District’s $17 million Sylvan Middle School Conversion in Citrus Heights (expected August completion).
- Old River Elementary School’s new $3.5 million multipurpose building (expected July completion).
- Chico Junior High School’s $6.8 million new science building and modernization project (expected August completion).
Crews have also broken ground on the $8.8 million Folsom High School Auxiliary Gymnasium project, which is slated to complete May 2017.