According to the CDC, the following symptoms may appear within 2-14 days of exposure to COVID-19:
If you or someone around you has been exposed to COVID-19, or you are exhibiting any of these symptoms, please alert your supervisor immediately.
- Restrict meetings, safety meetings/tailgate talks, and gatherings to no more than 10 people.
- Ensure that staff maintain a minimum of 6-foot personal separation from other staff during meetings, discussions, equipment usage, etc.
- Provide sanitation and cleaning supplies for addressing common surfaces in multiple user mobile equipment and multiple user tooling.
- Conduct daily surveys of changes to staff/labor health conditions.
- Ensure that any identified first responders in the labor force are provided and use the needed Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and equipment for protection from communicable or infections disease.
- Provide access to potable and sanitary water.
CDC SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS
The CDC recommends the following steps are to be taken to protect yourself against COVID-19.
- Sick employees are advised to STAY HOME.
- Practice responsible respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact and practice responsible social distancing.
- Perform routine cleaning & disinfecting of your environment including frequently touched surfaces.
In addition to the safe practices recommended by the CDC and the guidelines set forth by OSHA, Clark/ Sullivan Construction is taking additional measures to ensure the safety of our offices and job sites:
- Digital Meetings via Zoom in Lieu of Face-to-Face Meetings
- No Hand Shaking or Physical Contact
- No Unnecessary Visitors to Job Sites or Offices
Clark/Sullivan is dedicated to the safety of its trade partners, owners, families and friends. We are closely monitoring the updates from the World Health Organization, CDC and OSHA to stay up-to-date on the latest information related to the virus. We will provide updates to our practices and policies as they evolve. We appreciate your commitment to helping us maintain our high safety standards during this time.
FOR MORE INFO: