Clark/Sullivan Construction and Broward Builders (C/S Broward) teamed-up as a joint venture on this design-build project for the California Department of General Services / California Highway Patrol.
The campus includes:
- Administration + Patrol Building
- Vehicle Maintenance Areas / Auto Shop with 2 Lifts
- Evidence Storage
- Defense Tactical Training + Locker Rooms
- 148 ft. Communications Tower
- Vehicle Fueling Station
LEED Silver Energy Efficiency Highlights:
- Improved wall insulation and roof insulation, along with
- Efficient HVAC equipment and LED lighting (interior and exterior) has allowed the project to achieve an energy cost savings of 24.3% above ASHRAE standards.
With design partners Arrington Watkins Architects, the team brought this CHP Replacement Facility project to life despite record-setting rainfall and unforeseen conditions.