The design-build team of C/S and MBA replaced a blighted auto dealership with an elegant luxury dealerships that is setting a new benchmark for Lexus nationwide. The design solution is elegant and comfortable with cozy gathering areas, dramatic architectural features and depth of automotive technology.
Dolan Automotive Group made it a point to use a local Design-Build team and all local subcontractors. They believe in community first.
Project Highlights Include:
- 68,500 square feet
- 43,000 square foot vehicle service garage
- 5,000 square feet of showroom space
- 40 service bays
- 28 hydraulic vehicle lifts
- 2 vehicle alignment stations
- 4 below grade quick lube bays
- 25 foot-high water feature and welcome from a concierge
- Grand Staircase leading to 2nd floor coffee bar with gas fireplace
The dealership is constructed of CMU walls with metal joists and decking. An exterior building envelope includes ACM Panels, Aluminum Storefront and Glazing, Exterior Tile, EIFS, and Split Face/ Smooth Face Masonry block. The roofing system is comprised of a single ply membrane roof with small areas of metal roofing.
Systems for the Dolan Lexus Auto Dealership include exterior radiant snowmelt, interior gas fired radiant heaters in the service shop, fully controlled HVAC systems for the office space, low voltage communications, audio/visual systems, RFID vehicle detection system, Lexus TV system, and a building paging system.