This LEED gold certified park was an improvement project for the City of South Lake Tahoe at Lakeview Commons Beach.
The project included:
- Rehabilitation and site improvement construction of the existing city park along the shore of Lake Tahoe
- High standards for materials and building systems to promote sustainable building practices
- Local building constraints requiring extensive collaboration with regulatory agencies and utilities
- 2,000 square foot restroom and concession building
- Earthwork, landscaping, paver and concrete retaining walls, rough carpentry, building finishes, mechanical, electrical and radiant heating panels
“The City was under critical funding deadlines for this project which necessitated expedient and quality work by the Contractor. I must say the rm exceeded our expectations.” – Jim Marino, Capital Improvements Manager, City of South Lake Tahoe
Eldorado Beach Improvements won the ASLA Award of Excellence 2013, and Nevada Landscape Associations President’s Award.