Bringing Patagonia, a world-wide maker and distributor of outdoor wear, mountaineering equipment and sportswear, to Reno was a great success for the northern Nevada economy, and Clark/Sullivan was proud to be a part of it.
Construction of this 170,000 square foot concrete tilt-up high-rack distribution and warehouse facility included:
- Office Spaces
- Warehouse Space
- 30,000 sf Receiving Area
- Advanced Specialty Conveyor and Material Handling
- Given Patagonia’s environmental philosophy and corporate culture, the facility used leading edge green innovations, which paid for themselves with 30-35% energy savings.
Environmental construction highlights include:
- Recycled/Reprocessed Building Materials
- Energy Conserving Lighting
- Radiant Heating
- Reflective Collection Skylights
- Solar Reflective Panels
“When Patagonia was looking to move to Reno, we knew the location would t with our philosophy, but we also knew that the building needed to t within our philosophy. It needed to be energy efficient, environmentally sensitive and aesthetically pleasing. Clark/Sullivan met all of our expectations and more. We planned to lease our building but were so pleased with it that we purchased it and call it our northern Nevada home .” – David Abeloe, Distribution Center Director, Patagonia n