Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe wanted a way to further enhance the luxury recreational experience for its guests visiting their hotel in Northstar, CA. With the help of local architects and Clark/Sullivan, the Ritz-Carlton developed an elegant, multi-level dining and bar facility with panoramic views of the lake.
The Lake Club features the following amentities:
- Private Boat Pier
- Outdoor Whirlpool, Fire Pit and BBQ
- Modern Showers and Changing Facilities
- Storage Facilities to House Guests’ Kayaks and Paddle Boards
- Activity Rentals
- Yacht, Sailing and Fishing Charters
- Access to Wild Goose II, a Renowned 36-Foot Hand-Crafted Wooden Boat
Work includes demolishing existing buildings and constructing a clubhouse with wood and steel framing, stone veneer, wood ceilings and exterior soffit, wood flooring, and upscale finishes in the rest rooms and kitchen.
The team has worked closely with local governing agencies to ensure all work, including landscaping and lighting, features best practices for the environment. n