Clark/Sullivan Construction was selected as the Construction Manager At-Risk (CMAR) for the 31,619 square-foot expansion of Washoe County School District’s (WCSD) Nutrition Services Building.
The facility, which supplies meals for WCSD’s 100+ school campuses, was in need of additional administrative and food storage space. The project scope included the addition of:
- A New Cooler for Food Storage
- Four (4) New Loading Docks for Food Deliveries and Pickups
- A Second Story Addition (Office / Admin Space)
- New Casework in Front Desk Area
- New Casework and Additional Space in Breakroom