Are you interested in joining our team? See below for our current openings. If you are interested in a position that is not currently listed, feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be kept on file for future openings.
Project Manager (Sparks, NV)
We have an immediate career opportunity for an experienced Project Manager. Our construction projects are primarily located throughout the greater northern Nevada Area. Candidates should have at least ten years of experience in public works and/or private work. Prefer experience in CMAR, design–build, education, healthcare, commercial ground-up construction, and/or public works projects.
We are looking for a flexible, collaborative, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
Candidates should have experience with the following tasks:
- Managing Client Relationships
- Primavera Scheduling: Suretrak, Phoenix , P6 or similar
- Experience with Prolog Software or similar
- Contractor Quality Control Programs
- Management of all project team members (senior project engineer, Project engineers, Superintendents, and Field office coordinator)
- Developing Construction Work Plans with Superintendents & Foremen
- 100% Detailed/hands-on knowledge of Project Scope
- Solid & capable of understanding of building processes and systems
- Cost Control/Billings/Collections/Change Management/Monthly Status Reports
- Complete understating of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting
- Accountable for project completion and financials, Critical Success Factors, & Customer Satisfaction Results
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference in Construction Management or Engineering.
- 10+ years progressive experience in technical construction projects.
- Proficient with computer applications such as MS Project, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Solid understanding of the building permit and inspection process
- Experience with Owner’s Agent CM and/or 3rd Party Inspector of Record
- Good understanding of all trades, including MEP.
- Experience with construction safety practices
- Negotiated, customer- service based project delivery
- Strong skill set as a builder and in project management, with solid record of success
- Able to provide references.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com