Are you interested in joining our team? See below for our current openings. If you are interested in a position that is not currently listed, feel free to send your resume to email@example.com to be kept on file for future openings.
We have an immediate career opportunity for an experienced Project Manager. Our construction projects are primarily located throughout the greater northern Nevada Area. Candidates should have at least ten years of experience in public works and/or private work. Prefer experience in CMAR, design–build, education, healthcare, commercial ground-up construction, and/or public works projects.
We are looking for a flexible, collaborative, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
Candidates should have experience with the following tasks:
- Managing Client Relationships
- Primavera Scheduling: Suretrak, Phoenix , P6 or similar
- Experience with Prolog Software or similar
- Contractor Quality Control Programs
- Management of all project team members (senior project engineer, Project engineers, Superintendents, and Field office coordinator)
- Developing Construction Work Plans with Superintendents & Foremen
- 100% Detailed/hands-on knowledge of Project Scope
- Solid & capable of understanding of building processes and systems
- Cost Control/Billings/Collections/Change Management/Monthly Status Reports
- Complete understating of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting
- Accountable for project completion and financials, Critical Success Factors, & Customer Satisfaction Results
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference in Construction Management or Engineering.
- 10+ years progressive experience in technical construction projects.
- Proficient with computer applications such as MS Project, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Solid understanding of the building permit and inspection process
- Experience with Owner’s Agent CM and/or 3rd Party Inspector of Record
- Good understanding of all trades, including MEP.
- Experience with construction safety practices
- Negotiated, customer- service based project delivery
- Strong skill set as a builder and in project management, with solid record of success
- Able to provide references.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Engineer (Sparks, NV)
Clark/Sullivan is currently looking to hire a full-time Project Engineer to join our Sparks, NV, team.
- Manage submittal process
- Prepare and manage Request for Information process
- Prepare and assist Project Manager in processing change orders
- Assist Project Superintendent(s) to maintain document control
- Coordinate with Superintendent(s) and update schedules
- Coordinate with design and construction team to update and implement BIM in the field
- Attend and maintain weekly meeting minutes for Owner/Architect/Contractor meetings
- Prepare closeout documents for project completion
- Coordinate with Project Manager establishing monthly Payment Applications
- Assist in bidding of projects when required.
- Assist/train administrative assistants to maintain accurate filing system for specific projects.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S. in Construction Management or Civil Engineering Preferred
- 2+ Years’ Experience in Construction, Engineering, or Architecture Preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
- Experience with Bluebeam Software Preferred
- Experience with BIM Software is Desirable
- Experience with Project Scheduling, Estimating and Project Management Software is Desirable
- Must Be Able to Pass a Criminal Background Check and a Drug Test
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include “Project Engineer” in the subject line.